In this episode of Marriage on a Tightrope, Dr. Finlayson-Fife joins Kattie Mount to discuss the many incredible in-person workshops and retreats she will be hosting this year. If you've ever been curious about attending an in-person event with Dr. Finlayson-Fife, you are going to love this episode!
Listen to learn more about:
* Why in-person events are such a powerful way to learn the principles taught by Dr. Finlayson-Fife
* What you can expect if you attend an in-person retreat alone or with your spouse
* If retreats are appropriate for post-Mormons and couples in mixed-faith marriages
* A breakdown of the material covered during each of Dr. Finlayson-Fife's upcoming retreats
* The stages of sexual development (why sex gets better with age!)
The advice offered through Dr. Finlayson-Fife’s Podcast Archive is educational and informational in nature and is provided only as general information. It is not meant to establish a therapist-patient relationship or offer therapeutic advice, opinion, diagnosis treatment or to establish a standard of care. Although Dr. Finlayson-Fife is a trained psychotherapist, she is not functioning in the role of a licensed therapist during these sessions, but rather using her training to inform these sessions. Thus, the content is not intended to replace independent professional judgment. The content is not intended to solicit clients or patients; and should not be relied upon as medical or psychological advice of any kind or nature whatsoever. The information provided through the Content should not be used for diagnosing or treating a mental health problem or disease. The information contained in these communications is not comprehensive and does not include all the potential information regarding the subject matter, but is merely intended to serve as one resource for general and educational purposes.